0. Power Off your Toshiba AC100
1. Connect smart with Computer USB-MiniUSB, run recovery mode -
2. If you need a driver on the device - they are in a folder UsbPCDriver
3. Run the file xp_flash_test37.cmd (shaken Kernel 2.6.37 looking SD-card to URL. Mmcblk0p1),
It downloads section and your 6 stitches in his stead Linux.
4. To work correctly, you need to have Linux image on the SD-card. For details, see http://www.is-t.ru/readme-sd.txt
5. Run Linux, look.
P.S. If the SD-card with Linux is not, after a long wait (3-5 minutes) you will give the command line.
To return the system to its original state with Android run the file xp_flash_back.cmd
PS just in case you did not Fedora do not start with the SD-card, try xp_flash_test37-2.cmd (he was looking for SD-card to URL. Mmcblk0)
PPS For testers, who interested the Fedora 13 ARM on Toshiba AC100. It's required unpacked http://ausil.us/smartbook/smartbook-rootfs-f13.tar.bz2 & additional modules (drivers, etc) on SD-card).
And need change /etc/fstab (custom comand - sudo gedit) to this: